Section 1 0 / 2
1. Case Study 2 FTSE 100 CEO wants to Fire the Chairman
2. Case Study 1 Loss making MD
Section 2 0 / 4
An introduction to the people side of change
4. Preventing the VW or FIFA leadership situation
5. An overview of experiential learning
6. Why do organisations get stuck?
Section 3 0 / 7
The people side of change
7. The link between thinking and capability building
8. Creating a Strategy based upon Truth
9. What to do when you get stuck
10. What works in a challenging scenario?
11. What drives people?
12. The art of change alongside business as usual
13. Promoting thinking in your organisation
Section 4 0 / 7
Creating a High Performance Culture
14. The Operational Foundations
15. Recognising Different Statements and how to Respond
16. What to stop doing?
17. What to focus on to transform Capability?
18. How do you see yourself?
19. How does project management fit with business transformation?
20. How to keep an Organisation Honest
Section 1 0 / 5
An Introduction to how to take a successful organisation to the next level
1. An introduction to experiential Learning
2. Perspective from Iain Bubb (MBA Henley) & GSK Executive
3. Why challenge your thinking?
4. Why do organisations get stuck?
5. Preventing the VW or FIFA leadership situation
Section 2 0 / 4
How to keep Strategy on Track
6. How to keep Strategy on Track
7. What limits aspirations?
8. How to monitor progress
9. How to create the GRIT to stick to the plan
Section 3 0 / 5
How to cascade Strategy and keep it alive
10. Creating the right environment for capability development
11. How to change beliefs and create trust
12. The flaw of certainty
13. Delegation to increase engagement
14. Achieving simultaneous implementation of Strategy
Section 4 0 / 5
Increasing profits by double digits
15. Case Studies – False Strategic Statements
16. Identifying the core business
17. Financial Analysis
18. Identifying the gap
19. What to delegate to whom
Section 5 0 / 6
Where can an organisation go wrong?
20. Do YOU recognise you are flawed too?
21. How to manage imperfection
22. When does the leader need to leave an organisation?
23. How do organisations cause underperformance?
24. Recognising the scenario and how to adjust the approach
25. The importance of organisation structure vs heros
Section 6 0 / 5
Staying ahead and increasing speed
26. What are High performance leadership characteristics?
27. Creating the right balance between leadership and management
28. How to manage the detail to enhance performance
29. How to develop the ultimate leadership characteristics
30. The benefits and characteristics of experiential learning
Case Study 1Loss making MD
ase Study 2 FTSE 100 CEO wants to Fire the Chairman